When we create a song, why can not we create also music video?
The success of a song goes hand in hand with a successful video.
A song without video is like a painter without a canvas.
One needs the other.
If you think about all the hit songs also have some excellent music videos.
Obviously the videos of our favorite artists probably have cost thousands of dollars and maybe we do not have to have all this money.
So why not try them to us?
Just a camera or software to create 3D video to get a good result.
I started to specialize in 3D video because let me give free rein to my imagination, and I can create anything that comes to mind!
I had to follow for a week some video tutorials on youtube but now I can create animations very beautiful.
If you want to try this 3D software is the list.
When choosing any 3d software, you need to find one that is easy to learn and use, especially if you’re beginner. And you should choose one that is going to perform the task you want to and at the level of quality you want to reach. Most professional 3D software is expensive, however there are always some free software that you can use and create the magic. Below is the list of popular 3D software, free or paid 3D software.
Most of 3D printers require that you use 3D computer graphics software that saves objects in the STL(stereolithography) format.
Free 3D softwares:
- Google SketchUp – This Google SketchUp is fun and free, and is known for being easy to use. To build models in SketchUp, you draw edges and faces using a few simple tools that you can learn in a short time. With with Push/Pull tool you can extrude any flat surface into a 3D form. Furthermore, it works together with Google Earth, that you can import a scaled aerial photograph directly from Google Earth, or use SketchUp to build models which can be seen in Google Earth.
- 3DCrafter – 3Dcrafter is a real-time 3D modeling and animation tool that incorporates an intuitive drag-and-drop approach to 3D modeling. The standard version of 3DCrafter is freeware. Paid versions (3DCrafter Plus and 3Dcrafter Pro) are available.
- 3Dtin – The simplest 3D software. You can draw directly from your browser.
- Anim8or – Anim8or is a 3D modeling and character animation program.
- Art of Illusion – Art of Illusion is a free, open source 3D modelling and rendering studio. Art of Illusion is more as a 3D design system for animated computer graphics than as an engineering CAD tool.More information about Hints on Using Art of Illusion for RepRap is available online.
- Blender – Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. Blender was developed as an in-house application by the Dutch animation studio NeoGeo and Not a Number Technologies (NaN). It is a powerful program contains features that are characteristic of high-end 3D software.
- BRL-CAD – BRL-CAD is a powerful cross-platform open source solid modeling system that includes interactive geometry editing, high-performance ray-tracing for rendering and geometric analysis, image and signal-processing tools, a system performance analysis benchmark suite, libraries for robust geometric representation. BRL-CAD has been the primary tri-service solid modeling CAD system used by the U.S. military to model weapons systems for vulnerability and lethality analyses for more than 20 years. It became an open source project on 21 December 2004.
- Creo Elements/Direct – formerly CoCreate – is a complete design environment that offers direct 3D CAD modeler, along with 2D CAD, CAE and integrated product data management (PDM).
- DrawPlus Starter Edition – 100% free and simple, with Accurate vector drawing program, realistic brush, pen, and pencil tools, text on a path, blend modes for advance artistic effects.
- FreeCAD – FreeCAD is a general purpose Open Source 3D CAD/MCAD/CAx/CAE/PLM modeler, aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in architecture or other engineering specialties.
- GLC Player – GLC player is a free application used to view 3d models (COLLADA 3DXML OBJ 3DS STL OFF COFF Format) and to navigate easily in these models. With the album management, capture and multi-capture capabilities, html export and navigation possibilities GLC_Player is the accurate tools to review a lot of 3D models and to create illustrations. GLC_Player is a cross-platform application (Mac, Linux and Windows). It is lighter than regular modelling software so very handy.
- LeoCAD – LeoCAD is a CAD program that can be used to create virtual LEGO models. It has an easy to use interface and currently features over 3000 different types of pieces created by the LDaw community.
- Netfabb Studio Basic – Netfabb Studio Basic provides mesh edit, repair and analysis capabilities. Its compact size of only a few megabytes allows a quick download, an easy installation and the handling of STL and slice files within seconds.
- K-3D – K-3D is free-as-in-freedom 3D modeling and animation software. It features a plugin-oriented procedural engine for all of its content, making K-3D a very versatile and powerful package. K-3D excels at polygonal modeling, and includes basic tools for NURBS, patches, curves and animation.
- OpenSCAD – OpenSCAD is a software for creating solid 3D CAD objects. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, MS Windows and Mac OS X. it does not focus on the artistic aspects of 3D modelling but instead on the CAD aspects.
- Tinkercad – Tinkercad is a new and faster way of creating designs for your 3D printer. With only three basic tools you can create a wide range of useful things. Once your project is ready simply download the STL file and start your 3D print.
- Wings 3D – Wings 3D is a subdivision modeler. It has been developed since 2001. Wings 3D offers a wide range of modeling tools, a customizable interface, support for lights and materials, and a built-in AutoUV mapping facility. There is no support in Wings for animation.